Mar 2, 2021
Find show notes for this episode
What is self-awareness? Tim and
Sara highlight five aspects of self-awareness that are essential
for leaders and in daily life.
Explore these five aspects and
listen throughout the month of March to episodes highlighting how
different leaders continue to deepen their
Five Aspects of Self-Awareness
- Identifying emotions - Can you name what you’re
feeling and the thoughts associated with those
- Accurate self-perception - Do you know how your
words and actions land on people?
- Recognizing strengths - What can you do better
than anyone else? This isn’t a competition, but an awareness of
- Possessing strong self-confidence - Does your
ego balance itself out? You’re able to do things because you have
an ego, but your ego gets checked with humility
- Possessing self-efficacy - Can you exert control over your own motivation,
behavior, and social environment?
Questions to consider
- Which of the five aspects of self-awareness do
you need to spend time exploring?
- What question(s) do you need to ask yourself to
be able to respond instead of reacting? Is it different for